Join the Light Legion!

Exciting opportunities await as we expand our affiliate network with a generous 20% commission on all sales during our February launch. Don't miss out on the chance to join us - apply now and become part of our success story!

Help Hug Angels Rise into Our World!

🌟 Join the Hug Angel Light Legion! 🌈

Become a Hug Angel Ambassador and be part of something extraordinary! 🚀

Why Join?

  • Earn Big: Get 10% commission during our 2024 launch and an additional bonus commission once dolls are delivered. The bonus range will be 5-10% depending on how many dolls you sell. If you sell over 20, you qualify for the 10%, for a grand total of 20%!
  • Spread Love: Help us share the magic of Hug Angels and become a cherished member of our #WeAreHugAngels community.

Your Rewards:

  • 🎁 Perfect Gift: You can promote our gift cards for people to buy as a gift toward our later delivery.
  • 💖 Spread Joy: Be part of our mission to bring comfort, love, and empowerment to all ages.

How to Join:
Fill out the form below and dive into a world of hugs, joy, and meaningful impact.

Keep in Mind
Our dolls are currently sold on pre-sale similar to a Crowdfund. Due to that, their delivery won't be for several months. Please make sure your audience is aware of that when sharing. They want to reserve during this time since they will be limited editions and will sell out once they become available for immediate purchase.